samedi 21 mai 2011

Thank for being a Soldier

"Let him labor, working with his hands what is good . . ." (Ephesians 4:28b)We are all accountable for the things we say, both negative and positive words. Have you embraced the challenge to speak only positive things to your husband and to others about him? Here's a suggestion that touches the core of your husband's world.
Some women take their husband's career for granted, and they show it in many ways. Do you "dump" on your husband at the end of the workday, or do you strengthen and encourage him with your words? A wise wife will make her husband feel that she values and appreciates his work. Let him know that you are glad he is a hard worker. Take opportunities to praise his diligence and resourcefulness to others.

I am to blame! I do not "dump" , I slumped on my husband whenever he came home.  I am a stay at home mom and well life is hard. sometime. well mostly.when i am tired. i don't feel like it.Ok i admit it ,i am a whiner.
But if there is one thing , I feel i do right is tell him how proud of him I am. I can't say a thing about him beeing lazy or anything. At war ,there is nothing of the sort.He works away so other father ,husband get to stay home. I am proud to call him a Canadian Soldier. It hurts, it's a hard life ,filled with uncertainties and separations.But i'll take it none the less. God has united us in life and He will provide for us. 

I am proud of your work my husband, for your dedication to us, to your country and to your commerade. Thank you for being the example so many of us need. I love you.

Aucun commentaire: