mercredi 18 mai 2011

A first this year..

I confessed to being a non commital blogger. I come and I go when I please. I made promises but did not keep them.I never had the courage to do so ...Nor the motivation...Nor the will...So basically I abandon my promises.
But sometime things happen in life and you really feel up to it. I found this one.


30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives

I'll be posting one thing a day and go from there...yeah i'm that much for explanation.

"...encourage you to keep track of what God does in your marriage over this next month. We hope you'll take time to share what God does in your home as you bless and encourage your spouse."

Better yourself, better your marriage, remember everyday why you love our husband.
..

Day One:"The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." Prov. 31:11-12

To refresh your memory...here's the 30-Day Encouragement Challenge...for the next 30 days:
* You can't say anything negative about your husband ...to your husband...or to anyone else, about your husband.
* Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband...and to someone else, about your husband!
To help you get started, have you ever thanked your husband for "choosing you" above all other women? He found you attractive as a person, and appreciated you. Though many circumstances in your marriage may have changed, let your husband know that you are glad God led you together, and that you want to be a blessing to him for the rest of your marriage.
 Let him know that he can trust you to be in his corner.
One of the best opportunities to express your gratitude is first thing in the morning. How do you greet your husband each morning? Is he confident in your love? Give him a "wake up call" that he'll never forget-a big "I love you" and an "I'm so glad I'm your wife!"


So this seems to be my turn to speak..or write...ahumm*cough* here I go...

I want to say good morning, I want to kiss you good day but life has brought circumstances that makes it very hard. So no matter where you are this morning or afternoon or night i want you to know I have never been so proud of you. Your sacrifice means the world to us .I stayed behind but kept your heart. I pray for you always and that is my gift to you. I love you. Be strong my soldier, you are almost home...

Aucun commentaire: